Julian has overall responsibility for the Company and development. He also provides and is fully trained in the undertaking of both Project Management and Quantity Surveying roles.
- Company Development
- Overall Company Management
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Consultant
Qualifications & Training
- MRICS attained in 1996
- MAPM attained in 2001
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying form Southbank University 1994
- Dip Proj. Manager – Post graduate Diploma in Project Management for the College of Estate Management 1998
- Formerly in private practice with Michael Edwards & Associates (1989 – 1992)
- Keogh Edwards Partnership (1992-94)
- Robinson Low Francis (formerly The BCC Partnership (1994-2001)).
Upon leaving Robinson Low Francis, Julian had attained the title Associate in the Practice and headed the Hove office Project Management division.
- Born 1971, Hammersmith, London
- Educated in Crawley, West Sussex
- Married to Stacey, 1995
- Two children Megan (1998) and Callum (2000)
- Coaching & watching football (season ticket holder of Fulham FC, Level 3 coach)